Thursday, December 20, 2012

Misogyny? Not the Best Policy

When I say that misogyny is not a good idea, it is not at all for the sake of "women" that I speak. I do not consult the female interest -- or at least not directly. Rather, I am a pragmatist. Policy is my middle name, and I think it serves no good political purpose to speak ill of women as a group.

That is why I, myself, don't do this. No, not even in the most private conversations. On stage or off, my rhetorical personna is unvarying, and you will never hear any "bitches and ho's" diatribes from me. Others may talk that talk if so inclined, and I will not interfere. At most, I will counsel them to forebear, but I will not press the point. After all, it is not my job to clean up the mess which feminism created. That is feminsm's job.

But no, I personally see no need for vindictive sentiments toward women in the abstract.  As a counter-feminist agent of change, my focus is upon feminism and how best to rid the world of it. To accomplish THAT project will bring all necessary benefits as a matter of course.

1 comment:

  1. Hate the sin, not the sinner.

    Don't make the mistake of genralizing stupidly, the way they always do.

    ReplyDelete